Thursday, January 12, 2012

ADIOS MACKAY














This will be one of my last photo shoots in Mackay before I relocate to Sydney in over a week, which I
 cannot wait for! There are a few things I will miss about this place like friends, memories, my house and
 the never ending variety of locations is definitely a big one. 

p.s How gorgeous are these Mack-town girls! I always love capturing Kate (1st pic) but shooting Jordie
 was a first, and not that you would know it by looking at the pics but she's never modelled before. Her
 good looks crossed with a ballet background make for one hell of a model.

5 comments:

  1. Wow woman! These pictures are amazing. I used to live in Yeppoon but relocated to the Gold Coast about 10 years ago and I'm thinking it's time to continue on to Sydney. By the looks of it you will do well there! Love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo, wow. You are seriously talented!

    confidentliar.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING POST! LOVE THE PHOTOS!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the editorial, love the clothes!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete