Saturday, January 7, 2012

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS








My favourite treasures at the moment.


 Dior sunglasses from my best friend for my 21st. 
I love, love, love the keyhole detail at the nose.

Fabulous Scents for De Ja Vu, violet and lime candle.
The smell of bliss.

Steve Jobs biography.
It's such an inspirational read. Especially for anyone 
who is at the beginning of building a career, like me

First online edition of Russh Magazine. 
It's so awesome and creates a completely different experience to the print version.

iPad and Haviana cover.
Much appreciated Christmas gifts, I'm hooked already.

kikki.K 'goals' book.
Such an effective and aesthetically pleasing way to get your head in the game.

Frankie Magazine 2012 journal.
I was devastated when I couldn't get my hands on one last year, 
so made sure to put in an early order this time.

Miniature blackboard clip.
Haven't quite decided how I will utilise it yet, but it was too cute to not buy.

Fossil purse.






4 comments:

  1. haha I got in early for the Frankie diary too :) even though I won't use it...It's just so pretty to have! Welcome back and welcome to blogspot pretty xx
    Can't wait to keep up with your adventures and career

    http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Jobs' biography looks amazing. Can't wait to pick one up and start to read about one of the most inspiring and brilliant minds of the 20th century.

    xSophia
    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so lovely! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete